Numele tau de Admin: GEmanue Gradul detinut: administrator Numele celui banat:Rooster Motivul banarii: reclama IP ul celui banat: 79.117.152.6 Dovada:
"Uh, sama lamaa duma lamaa you assuming I'm a human What I gotta do to get it through to you I'm superhuman Innovative and I'm made of rubber So that anything you say is ricocheting off of me and it'll glue to you I'm never stating, more than ever demonstrating How to give a motherf---in' audience a feeling like it's levitating Never fading, andI know the haters are forever waiting For the day that they can say I fell off,they'd be celebrating Cause I know the way to get 'em motivated I make elevating music …" - Eminem
Numele tau de Admin:GEmanuel Gradul detinut:administrator Numele celui banat: bestplayer Motivul banarii: insulta IP ul celui banat:213.233.104.59 Dovada:
"Uh, sama lamaa duma lamaa you assuming I'm a human What I gotta do to get it through to you I'm superhuman Innovative and I'm made of rubber So that anything you say is ricocheting off of me and it'll glue to you I'm never stating, more than ever demonstrating How to give a motherf---in' audience a feeling like it's levitating Never fading, andI know the haters are forever waiting For the day that they can say I fell off,they'd be celebrating Cause I know the way to get 'em motivated I make elevating music …" - Eminem
Numele tau de Admin: GEmanuel Gradul detinut:administrator Numele celui banat: classic Motivul banarii: ma injura IP ul celui banat: 109.197.82.141 Dovada:
"Uh, sama lamaa duma lamaa you assuming I'm a human What I gotta do to get it through to you I'm superhuman Innovative and I'm made of rubber So that anything you say is ricocheting off of me and it'll glue to you I'm never stating, more than ever demonstrating How to give a motherf---in' audience a feeling like it's levitating Never fading, andI know the haters are forever waiting For the day that they can say I fell off,they'd be celebrating Cause I know the way to get 'em motivated I make elevating music …" - Eminem
"Uh, sama lamaa duma lamaa you assuming I'm a human What I gotta do to get it through to you I'm superhuman Innovative and I'm made of rubber So that anything you say is ricocheting off of me and it'll glue to you I'm never stating, more than ever demonstrating How to give a motherf---in' audience a feeling like it's levitating Never fading, andI know the haters are forever waiting For the day that they can say I fell off,they'd be celebrating Cause I know the way to get 'em motivated I make elevating music …" - Eminem
Numele tau de Admin: GEmanuel Gradul detinut: administrator Numele celui banat: V@leNNt1N (se vede in print mai bine) Motivul banarii: limbaj de balta,un copil paleta IP ul celui banat: 95.39.176.144 Dovada:
"Uh, sama lamaa duma lamaa you assuming I'm a human What I gotta do to get it through to you I'm superhuman Innovative and I'm made of rubber So that anything you say is ricocheting off of me and it'll glue to you I'm never stating, more than ever demonstrating How to give a motherf---in' audience a feeling like it's levitating Never fading, andI know the haters are forever waiting For the day that they can say I fell off,they'd be celebrating Cause I know the way to get 'em motivated I make elevating music …" - Eminem
Numele tau de Admin: GEmanuel Gradul detinut: administrator Numele celui banat: Jo Jo Motivul banarii: face bind sa ma injure IP ul celui banat: avea dinamic,cred ca de 20 ori l-am banat Dovada:
"Uh, sama lamaa duma lamaa you assuming I'm a human What I gotta do to get it through to you I'm superhuman Innovative and I'm made of rubber So that anything you say is ricocheting off of me and it'll glue to you I'm never stating, more than ever demonstrating How to give a motherf---in' audience a feeling like it's levitating Never fading, andI know the haters are forever waiting For the day that they can say I fell off,they'd be celebrating Cause I know the way to get 'em motivated I make elevating music …" - Eminem
Numele tau de Admin: GEmanuel Gradul detinut: administrator Numele celui banat: Giuliano.# Motivul banarii: insulta adminul pentru ca ii dau kick ca facea reclama IP ul celui banat: 92.86.204.151 Dovada:
"Uh, sama lamaa duma lamaa you assuming I'm a human What I gotta do to get it through to you I'm superhuman Innovative and I'm made of rubber So that anything you say is ricocheting off of me and it'll glue to you I'm never stating, more than ever demonstrating How to give a motherf---in' audience a feeling like it's levitating Never fading, andI know the haters are forever waiting For the day that they can say I fell off,they'd be celebrating Cause I know the way to get 'em motivated I make elevating music …" - Eminem
Numele tau de Admin: GEmanuel Gradul detinut: administrator Numele celui banat: qSmoke Motivul banarii: Reclama IP ul celui banat: 5.15.201.82 Dovada:
"Uh, sama lamaa duma lamaa you assuming I'm a human What I gotta do to get it through to you I'm superhuman Innovative and I'm made of rubber So that anything you say is ricocheting off of me and it'll glue to you I'm never stating, more than ever demonstrating How to give a motherf---in' audience a feeling like it's levitating Never fading, andI know the haters are forever waiting For the day that they can say I fell off,they'd be celebrating Cause I know the way to get 'em motivated I make elevating music …" - Eminem
Numele tau de Admin: GEmanuel Gradul detinut: administrator Numele celui banat: Death Angel Motivul banarii: Reclama IP ul celui banat: 109.96.79.242 Dovada:
"Uh, sama lamaa duma lamaa you assuming I'm a human What I gotta do to get it through to you I'm superhuman Innovative and I'm made of rubber So that anything you say is ricocheting off of me and it'll glue to you I'm never stating, more than ever demonstrating How to give a motherf---in' audience a feeling like it's levitating Never fading, andI know the haters are forever waiting For the day that they can say I fell off,they'd be celebrating Cause I know the way to get 'em motivated I make elevating music …" - Eminem