[Lista Neagra] GEmanuel

#1
Numele tau de Admin: GEmanue
Gradul detinut: administrator
Numele celui banat:Rooster
Motivul banarii: reclama
IP ul celui banat: 79.117.152.6
Dovada:
Imagine
Imagine
"Uh, sama lamaa duma lamaa you
assuming I'm a human
What I gotta do to get it through
to you I'm superhuman
Innovative and I'm made of rubber
So that anything you say is ricocheting off of me and it'll glue to you
I'm never stating, more than ever demonstrating
How to give a motherf---in' audience a feeling like it's levitating
Never fading, and I know the haters are forever waiting
For the day that they can say I fell off, they'd be celebrating
Cause I know the way to get 'em motivated
I make elevating music …" - Eminem

Re: [Lista Neagra] GEmanuel

#2
Numele tau de Admin:GEmanuel
Gradul detinut:administrator
Numele celui banat: bestplayer
Motivul banarii: insulta
IP ul celui banat:213.233.104.59
Dovada:
Imagine
Imagine
"Uh, sama lamaa duma lamaa you
assuming I'm a human
What I gotta do to get it through
to you I'm superhuman
Innovative and I'm made of rubber
So that anything you say is ricocheting off of me and it'll glue to you
I'm never stating, more than ever demonstrating
How to give a motherf---in' audience a feeling like it's levitating
Never fading, and I know the haters are forever waiting
For the day that they can say I fell off, they'd be celebrating
Cause I know the way to get 'em motivated
I make elevating music …" - Eminem

Re: [Lista Neagra] GEmanuel

#3
Numele tau de Admin: GEmanuel
Gradul detinut:administrator
Numele celui banat: classic
Motivul banarii: ma injura
IP ul celui banat: 109.197.82.141
Dovada:
Imagine
Imagine
"Uh, sama lamaa duma lamaa you
assuming I'm a human
What I gotta do to get it through
to you I'm superhuman
Innovative and I'm made of rubber
So that anything you say is ricocheting off of me and it'll glue to you
I'm never stating, more than ever demonstrating
How to give a motherf---in' audience a feeling like it's levitating
Never fading, and I know the haters are forever waiting
For the day that they can say I fell off, they'd be celebrating
Cause I know the way to get 'em motivated
I make elevating music …" - Eminem

Re: [Lista Neagra] GEmanuel

#4
Cer :T/C: PANA LA REVENIRE
Imagine
"Uh, sama lamaa duma lamaa you
assuming I'm a human
What I gotta do to get it through
to you I'm superhuman
Innovative and I'm made of rubber
So that anything you say is ricocheting off of me and it'll glue to you
I'm never stating, more than ever demonstrating
How to give a motherf---in' audience a feeling like it's levitating
Never fading, and I know the haters are forever waiting
For the day that they can say I fell off, they'd be celebrating
Cause I know the way to get 'em motivated
I make elevating music …" - Eminem

Re: [Lista Neagra] GEmanuel

#6
Numele tau de Admin: GEmanuel
Gradul detinut: administrator
Numele celui banat: V@leNNt1N (se vede in print mai bine)
Motivul banarii: limbaj de balta,un copil paleta
IP ul celui banat: 95.39.176.144
Dovada:
Imagine
Imagine
"Uh, sama lamaa duma lamaa you
assuming I'm a human
What I gotta do to get it through
to you I'm superhuman
Innovative and I'm made of rubber
So that anything you say is ricocheting off of me and it'll glue to you
I'm never stating, more than ever demonstrating
How to give a motherf---in' audience a feeling like it's levitating
Never fading, and I know the haters are forever waiting
For the day that they can say I fell off, they'd be celebrating
Cause I know the way to get 'em motivated
I make elevating music …" - Eminem

Re: [Lista Neagra] GEmanuel

#7
Numele tau de Admin: GEmanuel
Gradul detinut: administrator
Numele celui banat: Jo Jo
Motivul banarii: face bind sa ma injure
IP ul celui banat: avea dinamic,cred ca de 20 ori l-am banat
Dovada:
Imagine
Imagine
"Uh, sama lamaa duma lamaa you
assuming I'm a human
What I gotta do to get it through
to you I'm superhuman
Innovative and I'm made of rubber
So that anything you say is ricocheting off of me and it'll glue to you
I'm never stating, more than ever demonstrating
How to give a motherf---in' audience a feeling like it's levitating
Never fading, and I know the haters are forever waiting
For the day that they can say I fell off, they'd be celebrating
Cause I know the way to get 'em motivated
I make elevating music …" - Eminem

Re: [Lista Neagra] GEmanuel

#8
Numele tau de Admin: GEmanuel
Gradul detinut: administrator
Numele celui banat: Giuliano.#
Motivul banarii: insulta adminul pentru ca ii dau kick ca facea reclama :-j
IP ul celui banat: 92.86.204.151
Dovada:
Imagine
Imagine
"Uh, sama lamaa duma lamaa you
assuming I'm a human
What I gotta do to get it through
to you I'm superhuman
Innovative and I'm made of rubber
So that anything you say is ricocheting off of me and it'll glue to you
I'm never stating, more than ever demonstrating
How to give a motherf---in' audience a feeling like it's levitating
Never fading, and I know the haters are forever waiting
For the day that they can say I fell off, they'd be celebrating
Cause I know the way to get 'em motivated
I make elevating music …" - Eminem

Re: [Lista Neagra] GEmanuel

#9
Numele tau de Admin: GEmanuel
Gradul detinut: administrator
Numele celui banat: qSmoke
Motivul banarii: Reclama
IP ul celui banat: 5.15.201.82
Dovada:
Imagine
Imagine
"Uh, sama lamaa duma lamaa you
assuming I'm a human
What I gotta do to get it through
to you I'm superhuman
Innovative and I'm made of rubber
So that anything you say is ricocheting off of me and it'll glue to you
I'm never stating, more than ever demonstrating
How to give a motherf---in' audience a feeling like it's levitating
Never fading, and I know the haters are forever waiting
For the day that they can say I fell off, they'd be celebrating
Cause I know the way to get 'em motivated
I make elevating music …" - Eminem

Re: [Lista Neagra] GEmanuel

#10
Numele tau de Admin: GEmanuel
Gradul detinut: administrator
Numele celui banat: Death Angel
Motivul banarii: Reclama
IP ul celui banat: 109.96.79.242
Dovada:
Imagine
Imagine
"Uh, sama lamaa duma lamaa you
assuming I'm a human
What I gotta do to get it through
to you I'm superhuman
Innovative and I'm made of rubber
So that anything you say is ricocheting off of me and it'll glue to you
I'm never stating, more than ever demonstrating
How to give a motherf---in' audience a feeling like it's levitating
Never fading, and I know the haters are forever waiting
For the day that they can say I fell off, they'd be celebrating
Cause I know the way to get 'em motivated
I make elevating music …" - Eminem

Înapoi la “Lista de Ban-uri”

Cine este conectat

Utilizatori răsfoind acest forum: Niciun utilizator înregistrat și 2 vizitatori