Numele celui/celor provocat(i): RedFucker
Tipul Provocarii: User vs User
Continutul: 2 avatare
Tema lucrarii: anime
Dimensiuni: 150 x 250
Render: http://s22.postimg.org/bg1m4tpg1/117477.jpg
Tipul lucrarii: avatar
Timpul competitiei: 5 voturi
Text : Anime
Secundar : EuropaCs
Re: [Provocare] Cine vrea
#3Start Vot!
First Work - 

Oprim la 5 voturi

assuming I'm a human
What I gotta do to get it through
to you I'm superhuman
Innovative and I'm made of rubber
So that anything you say is ricocheting off of me and it'll glue to you
I'm never stating, more than ever demonstrating
How to give a motherf---in' audience a feeling like it's levitating
Never fading, and I know the haters are forever waiting
For the day that they can say I fell off, they'd be celebrating
Cause I know the way to get 'em motivated
I make elevating music …" - Eminem
Re: [Provocare] Cine vrea
#5V1, text, efecte 
Detinator ZmC.EuropaCs.Ro
Contact:
1. Pe forum: PM
2 Telefon: 0722206603
3. Skype: totoi_ciprian (Ciprian Totoi)
5. Chat Steam: cypryan17
6. Ts3: Ts3.EuropaCs.Ro
Re: [Provocare] Cine vrea
#7#1 e foarte reusit.

2. Daca nu poti sta langa o persoana la rau,nu ai dreptul sa stai langa ea la bine!
3. Iubirea este viata,daca nu iubesti nu poti sa zici ca traiesti!
4. Nu vinde ieftin o prietenie veche,deoarece vei plati scump pentru una noua!
5. Ai fi puternic inseamna a face pe cineva cu inima franta sa zambeasca chiar si atunci cand sufletul tau este ranit!
Re: [Provocare] Cine vrea
#9Castigator Sobranie
Felicitari!!
P.S: Eu te faceam
:>
Felicitari!!
P.S: Eu te faceam

assuming I'm a human
What I gotta do to get it through
to you I'm superhuman
Innovative and I'm made of rubber
So that anything you say is ricocheting off of me and it'll glue to you
I'm never stating, more than ever demonstrating
How to give a motherf---in' audience a feeling like it's levitating
Never fading, and I know the haters are forever waiting
For the day that they can say I fell off, they'd be celebrating
Cause I know the way to get 'em motivated
I make elevating music …" - Eminem







