[Script CSGO] Fake Shot.

#1
Numele Script-ului:Fake Shot.
Descriere:

Cod: Selectaţi tot

Maybe you know that you can't do this in CS:GO . Eh... with my script you can. 
Download:

Cod: Selectaţi tot

alias +fake_shot "use weapon_knife;+attack"
alias -fake_shot "-attack;lastinv"
bind alt +fake_shot
[/spoiler
Autor:Anonim.
Sursa (Link-ul oficial):Click!
Imagini:-
Propria parere:Enjoy.
Like no bitch
You ain't noticed
Missing me
With the hoe shit
Cause I heard you kissed me
At a party
After you sucked the host's dick
And that's gross bitch
Not something to laugh at
You think it was coincidence
That I wouldn't snap back
Every time you tried to hit me up
On the Snapchat
I'm pissed
Cause it's 3 years
I couldn't have back
Fuck!
Yo, I thought we really clicked
But the whole time
I was dealing with her shit
I gave her 3 tries
But the bitch would never quit
She would sit on a dick
Just to see if it'd fit
Sir Skitzo - Isolated.

Înapoi la “Script-uri”

Cine este conectat

Utilizatori răsfoind acest forum: Niciun utilizator înregistrat și 1 vizitator