[Script] OP Marksman Deagle

#1
Numele Script-ului: OP Marksman Deagle
Descriere: Se transforma untr-un sniper pistol
Download:

Cod: Selectaţi tot

WeaponData
{
    // particle muzzle flash effect to play when fired
    MuzzleFlashEffect_1stPerson     weapon_muzzle_flash_pistol
    MuzzleFlashEffect_3rdPerson     weapon_muzzle_flash_pistol
    HeatEffect                      weapon_muzzle_smoke
    HeatPerShot                     0.3

    // model for the shell casing to eject when we fire bullets
    EjectBrassEffect                weapon_shell_casing_9mm

    // the tracer particle effect and frequency
    TracerEffect                    weapon_tracers_pistol
    // 0 = never, 1 = every shot, 2 = every other, etc
    TracerFrequency                 1

    MaxPlayerSpeed                  195
    WeaponType                      Pistol
    FullAuto                        0
    WeaponPrice                     9950
    WeaponArmorRatio                5.000
    CrosshairMinDistance            8
    CrosshairDeltaDistance          3
    Team                            ANY
    BuiltRightHanded                1
    PlayerAnimationExtension        pistol
    
    CanEquipWithShield              1
    
    // Weapon characteristics:
    Penetration                     9
    Damage                          200
    Range                           9999
    RangeModifier                   9.99
    Bullets                         1
    CycleTime                       0.225

    FlinchVelocityModifierLarge     0.40
    FlinchVelocityModifierSmall     0.55
    
    // accuracy model parameters
    Spread                          0.01
    InaccuracyCrouch                0.01
    InaccuracyStand                 0.01
    InaccuracyJump                  0.001
    InaccuracyLand                  0.001
    InaccuracyLadder                000.01
    InaccuracyFire                  00.01
    InaccuracyMove                  00.01
                                 
    RecoveryTimeCrouch              0.449927
    RecoveryTimeStand               0.8112
    
    RecoilAngle                     0.0
    RecoilAngleVariance             60
    RecoilMagnitude                 48.20
    RecoilMagnitudeVariance         18
    RecoilSeed                      1454
    
    // Weapon data is loaded by both the Game and Client DLLs.
    printname                       #SFUI_WPNHUD_DesertEagle
    viewmodel                       models/weapons/v_pist_deagle.mdl
    playermodel                     models/weapons/w_pist_deagle.mdl
    shieldviewmodel                 models/weapons/v_shield_de_r.mdl    
    anim_prefix                     anim
    bucket                          1
    bucket_position                 1

    clip_size                       1
    default_clip                    -1
    default_clip2                   -1
    
    primary_ammo                    BULLET_PLAYER_50AE
    secondary_ammo                  None

    weight                          7
    item_flags                      0
    
    rumble                          2
    
    // Sounds for the weapon. There is a max of 16 sounds per category (i.e. max 16 single_shot sounds)
    SoundData
    {
        //reload                    Default.Reload
        //empty                     Default.ClipEmpty_Rifle
        single_shot                 Weapon_DEagle.Single
        single_shot                 Weapon_SG556.Single
        single_shot                 Weapon_AWP.Single
        single_shot                 Weapon_M4A1.Single
        single_shot                 Weapon_AK47.Single
    }

    // Weapon Sprite data is loaded by the Client DLL.
    TextureData
    {
        weapon
        {
                font        CSweaponsSmall
                character   F
        }
        weapon_s
        {   
                font        CSweapons
                character   F
        }
        ammo
        {
                font        CSTypeDeath
                character   U
        }
        crosshair
        {
                file        sprites/crosshairs
                x           0
                y           48
                width       24
                height      24
        }
        autoaim
        {
                file        sprites/crosshairs
                x           0
                y           48
                width       24
                height      24
        }
    }
    ModelBounds
    {
        Viewmodel
        {
            Mins    "-7 -3 -14"
            Maxs    "19 10 -2"
        }
        World
        {
            Mins    "-1 -3 -2"
            Maxs    "13 4 6"
        }
    }
}
Autor: Anonim
Sursa (Link-ul oficial):
GameBanana
Propria parere: Fain.
Imagine
"Uh, sama lamaa duma lamaa you
assuming I'm a human
What I gotta do to get it through
to you I'm superhuman
Innovative and I'm made of rubber
So that anything you say is ricocheting off of me and it'll glue to you
I'm never stating, more than ever demonstrating
How to give a motherf---in' audience a feeling like it's levitating
Never fading, and I know the haters are forever waiting
For the day that they can say I fell off, they'd be celebrating
Cause I know the way to get 'em motivated
I make elevating music …" - Eminem

Înapoi la “Script-uri”

Cine este conectat

Utilizatori răsfoind acest forum: Niciun utilizator înregistrat și 1 vizitator