[Script] Automated hide and seek script for sourcemod!

#1
Numele Script-ului: Automated hide and seek script for sourcemod!
Descriere: In mare parte spunce ce face din titlu. Daca vreti detalii,apasa!
Download:

Cod: Selectaţi tot

alias hns "hns_t"
alias hns_respawn_t "sm_respawn @t; sm_hp @t 99999; sm_give @t weapon_ssg08; alias hns hns_ct"
alias hns_respawn_ct "sm_respawn @ct; sm_hp @ct 99999; sm_give @ct weapon_ssg08; alias hns hns_t"
alias hns_t "sm_hp @t 99999; sm_freeze @t 30; sm_blind @t 255; alias hns hns_respawn_t"
alias hns_ct "sm_hp @ct 99999; sm_freeze @ct 30; sm_blind @ct 255; alias hns hns_respawn_ct"
Autor: Anonim
Sursa (Link-ul oficial):
GameBanana
Propria parere: Fain.
Imagine
"Uh, sama lamaa duma lamaa you
assuming I'm a human
What I gotta do to get it through
to you I'm superhuman
Innovative and I'm made of rubber
So that anything you say is ricocheting off of me and it'll glue to you
I'm never stating, more than ever demonstrating
How to give a motherf---in' audience a feeling like it's levitating
Never fading, and I know the haters are forever waiting
For the day that they can say I fell off, they'd be celebrating
Cause I know the way to get 'em motivated
I make elevating music …" - Eminem

Înapoi la “Script-uri”

Cine este conectat

Utilizatori răsfoind acest forum: Niciun utilizator înregistrat și 1 vizitator