[Script] Fancy's Mute + Sneak Script

#1
Numele Script-ului: Fancy's Mute + Sneak Script
Download:

Cod: Selectaţi tot

//[Mute Players]//
alias mute_on "voice_scale 0; bind f6 mute_off; say_team Muted"
alias mute_off "voice_scale 1; bind f6 mute_on
bind f6 mute_on

//[SNEAK SCRIPT]//
alias +sneak "+speed; volume 1; voice_scale 0.08"
alias -sneak "-speed; volume 0.6; voice_scale 1"

alias s_toggleon "echo Sneak On; bind shift +sneak; bind f5 s_toggleoff"
alias s_toggleoff "echo Sneak Off; bind shift +speed; bind f5 s_toggleon"
bind f5 s_toggleoff

bind shift +sneak
Autor: Anonim
Sursa (Link-ul oficial):
GameBanana
Propria parere: Fain.
Imagine
"Uh, sama lamaa duma lamaa you
assuming I'm a human
What I gotta do to get it through
to you I'm superhuman
Innovative and I'm made of rubber
So that anything you say is ricocheting off of me and it'll glue to you
I'm never stating, more than ever demonstrating
How to give a motherf---in' audience a feeling like it's levitating
Never fading, and I know the haters are forever waiting
For the day that they can say I fell off, they'd be celebrating
Cause I know the way to get 'em motivated
I make elevating music …" - Eminem

Înapoi la “Script-uri”

Cine este conectat

Utilizatori răsfoind acest forum: Niciun utilizator înregistrat și 2 vizitatori