Nume real: Ionut stefan
Numele in joc: IONUT BK
Varsta: 16
Primele 6 cifre din CNP: 590259
Email: arseniionut 38@yahoo.com
Ore jucate:http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/ ... y=IONUT+BK
Gradul Dorit: Helper
Steam (ON/OFF): OFF
De unde ai aflat de server?: L-am gasit PE INTERNET
Ai citit regulamentul?:Nu-mi pasa de regulament
Orele în care esti dispus sa stai pe server:DUPA SCOALA
De cât timp joci pe server: de o luna!
E?ti în stare sa donezi minim 1 Euro pe Luna?: nustiu
Motivul pentru care vrei Admin: Sa ajut serverul si playeri
Comenzile AMXX pe care le cunosti si ce fac fiecare: amx_kick,amx_slay,amx_ban,amx_banmenu,amx_addban,amx_unban,amx_ungag,amx_votemap,amx_mapmenu,amx_slap,amx_slapmenu,amx_slaymenu,amx_kickmenu
Re: Cerere Admin
#2PRO
Zic sa ii mai dam o sansa, zice ca a invatat comenzile are si activitate!
Zic sa ii mai dam o sansa, zice ca a invatat comenzile are si activitate!
Ultima oară modificat Dum Mar 12, 2017 3:21 pm de către 20CMRECORDS, modificat 1 dată în total.
Re: Cerere Admin
#3
Sper că ai învățat comenzile..
Like no bitch
You ain't noticed
Missing me
With the hoe shit
Cause I heard you kissed me
At a party
After you sucked the host's dick
And that's gross bitch
Not something to laugh at
You think it was coincidence
That I wouldn't snap back
Every time you tried to hit me up
On the Snapchat
I'm pissed
Cause it's 3 years
I couldn't have back
Fuck!
Yo, I thought we really clicked
But the whole time
I was dealing with her shit
I gave her 3 tries
But the bitch would never quit
She would sit on a dick
Just to see if it'd fit
You ain't noticed
Missing me
With the hoe shit
Cause I heard you kissed me
At a party
After you sucked the host's dick
And that's gross bitch
Not something to laugh at
You think it was coincidence
That I wouldn't snap back
Every time you tried to hit me up
On the Snapchat
I'm pissed
Cause it's 3 years
I couldn't have back
Fuck!
Yo, I thought we really clicked
But the whole time
I was dealing with her shit
I gave her 3 tries
But the bitch would never quit
She would sit on a dick
Just to see if it'd fit
Sir Skitzo - Isolated.
Re: Cerere Admin
#5
Sper ca ai invatat comenzile.Enjoy your life. Live it to the fullest.
You have enemies? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life
If you live long enough, you’ll make mistakes. But if you learn from them, you’ll be a better person
Life is a dream for the wise, a game for the fool, a comedy for the rich, a tragedy for the poor


