Nume real: Alex
Numele in joc: wf2597
Varsta: 14 ani
Primele 6 cifre din CNP:503082
Email:alexometita@yahoo.com
Ore jucate(link gametracker.com):http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/ ... +ore+am%3F
Gradul Dorit: Helper
Steam (ON/OFF): ON
De unde ai aflat de server?:Pe internet
Ai citit regulamentul?: Nu mi pasa de regulament
Orele în care ești dispus sa stai pe server:2-3 ore pe zi
De cât timp joci pe server:De vineri
Ești în stare sa donezi minim 1 Euro pe Luna?:Da
Motivul pentru care vrei Admin:Vreau sa ajut serverul
Comenzile AMXX pe care le cunosti si ce fac fiecare:amx_ss <nick> <nr.poze>
Face screenshot-uri unui jucator
amx_kick (nume or #userid) [motiv]
Da kick la un jucator
amx_ban (nume sau #userid) (timp) [motiv]
Da ban la un jucator
amx_slay (nume sau #userid)
amx_slap (nume sau #userid) [damage]
amx_map (nume_harta)
amx_nick (nume original) (nume nou)
amx_transfer nick t/ct/
amx_csay color mesaje
amx_tsay mesaje
amx_voteban nume/ip (da ban pe 30 minute)
amx_showip
amx_who
amx_last – afiseaza ultimele 10 ip-uri deconectate pe harta curenta
Re: Cerere helper
#5
Ai mai fost admin și ești capabil sa ai funcția
Like no bitch
You ain't noticed
Missing me
With the hoe shit
Cause I heard you kissed me
At a party
After you sucked the host's dick
And that's gross bitch
Not something to laugh at
You think it was coincidence
That I wouldn't snap back
Every time you tried to hit me up
On the Snapchat
I'm pissed
Cause it's 3 years
I couldn't have back
Fuck!
Yo, I thought we really clicked
But the whole time
I was dealing with her shit
I gave her 3 tries
But the bitch would never quit
She would sit on a dick
Just to see if it'd fit
You ain't noticed
Missing me
With the hoe shit
Cause I heard you kissed me
At a party
After you sucked the host's dick
And that's gross bitch
Not something to laugh at
You think it was coincidence
That I wouldn't snap back
Every time you tried to hit me up
On the Snapchat
I'm pissed
Cause it's 3 years
I couldn't have back
Fuck!
Yo, I thought we really clicked
But the whole time
I was dealing with her shit
I gave her 3 tries
But the bitch would never quit
She would sit on a dick
Just to see if it'd fit
Sir Skitzo - Isolated.
Re: Cerere helper
#7
Inca o sansa.Enjoy your life. Live it to the fullest.
You have enemies? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life
If you live long enough, you’ll make mistakes. But if you learn from them, you’ll be a better person
Life is a dream for the wise, a game for the fool, a comedy for the rich, a tragedy for the poor

Nu te vad de incredere..si varsta aia lasa de dorit.
