[Script] Botprofile.db Improved leave feedback in commnets

#1
Numele Script-ului: Botprofile.db Improved leave feedback in commnets
Descriere: E un mod de usor de a trimite feedback si de asemenea adauga echipa si playeri pe care ii placi .
Download:

Cod: Selectaţi tot

So far, best values i have seen. 
Bots in action youtube video below!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Swc1K-MX4T4&
Quality still rendering.
Leave feedback.
Warnning: If you go against these bots you will be out aimed,
their reaction time and their aim is better, you definitely have to use flashes
smokes, and grenades to beat these bots.  
Download this .rar file (You will need winrar) and you will be guided their.
If people do like this and actually play around with it, i will update the rosters. You might have to inform me about roster changes though in the comments! If anybody wants me to add another team OR i can add yourself just tell me in the comments!
Any problems you have such as the bots not correctly adding or anything like that, tell me in the COMMENTS bro ;D
The bots can also be played with a play with friends game but you must BE HOST!
Understand that i am only editing just pretty much aim and reaction time and basically sensitivity
Autor: Anonim
Sursa (Link-ul oficial):]
GameBanana
Propria parere: Nu l-am testat .
Imagine
"Uh, sama lamaa duma lamaa you
assuming I'm a human
What I gotta do to get it through
to you I'm superhuman
Innovative and I'm made of rubber
So that anything you say is ricocheting off of me and it'll glue to you
I'm never stating, more than ever demonstrating
How to give a motherf---in' audience a feeling like it's levitating
Never fading, and I know the haters are forever waiting
For the day that they can say I fell off, they'd be celebrating
Cause I know the way to get 'em motivated
I make elevating music …" - Eminem

Înapoi la “Script-uri”

Cine este conectat

Utilizatori răsfoind acest forum: Niciun utilizator înregistrat și 3 vizitatori