[Script] Jumpshot Autohotkey Script

#1
Numele Script-ului: Jumpshot Autohotkey Script
Descriere: Change XButton2 to the button you want to activate the jumpshot
Change F10 to the button you would like to suspend the script
Download:

Cod: Selectaţi tot

Hotkey, F10, SUSPEND
     
Hotkey, XButton2, JUMPSCOUT
          
return
 
JUMPSCOUT:
Send {Space}
Sleep 330
Send {LButton down}
Send {LButton up}

return
 
SUSPEND:
suspend
return
Autor: Anonim
Sursa (Link-ul oficial):
GameBanana
Propria parere: Fain.
Imagine
"Uh, sama lamaa duma lamaa you
assuming I'm a human
What I gotta do to get it through
to you I'm superhuman
Innovative and I'm made of rubber
So that anything you say is ricocheting off of me and it'll glue to you
I'm never stating, more than ever demonstrating
How to give a motherf---in' audience a feeling like it's levitating
Never fading, and I know the haters are forever waiting
For the day that they can say I fell off, they'd be celebrating
Cause I know the way to get 'em motivated
I make elevating music …" - Eminem

Înapoi la “Script-uri”

Cine este conectat

Utilizatori răsfoind acest forum: Niciun utilizator înregistrat și 2 vizitatori