[Script] Fake Shot Script

#1
Numele Script-ului: Fake Shot Script
Descriere: Probabil credeati ca in Go nu e posibil , ei bine cu asta este.
Download:

Cod: Selectaţi tot

alias +fake_shot "use weapon_knife;+attack"
alias -fake_shot "-attack;lastinv"
bind alt +fake_shot
Autor: Anonim
Sursa (Link-ul oficial):
GameBanana
Imagini:
Propria parere: Fain
Imagine
"Uh, sama lamaa duma lamaa you
assuming I'm a human
What I gotta do to get it through
to you I'm superhuman
Innovative and I'm made of rubber
So that anything you say is ricocheting off of me and it'll glue to you
I'm never stating, more than ever demonstrating
How to give a motherf---in' audience a feeling like it's levitating
Never fading, and I know the haters are forever waiting
For the day that they can say I fell off, they'd be celebrating
Cause I know the way to get 'em motivated
I make elevating music …" - Eminem

Înapoi la “Script-uri”

Cine este conectat

Utilizatori răsfoind acest forum: Niciun utilizator înregistrat și 1 vizitator