[Rezolvat][Cerere 2D] Light

#1
• TIP (banner/avatar/semnatura/logo etc)*: Avatar
• Bakground sau Transparent *: Bg
• Link imagine(este obligatoriu)*: http://imgur.com/a/s5V7N
• Textul principal*: Kira
• Textul secundar: Ecs
• Tema (in locul renderului/strock-ului): Kira
• Efectul/efectele dorite: La alegere
• Culoare text: Sa se potriveasca (daca ar mergi un rosu ar fi perfect)
• Dimensiuni: 150x250
• Ultima ta cerere a fost pe(ziua-luna-anul): Mult
• Tip cerere(2D/3D)*: 2D
Imagine
"Uh, sama lamaa duma lamaa you
assuming I'm a human
What I gotta do to get it through
to you I'm superhuman
Innovative and I'm made of rubber
So that anything you say is ricocheting off of me and it'll glue to you
I'm never stating, more than ever demonstrating
How to give a motherf---in' audience a feeling like it's levitating
Never fading, and I know the haters are forever waiting
For the day that they can say I fell off, they'd be celebrating
Cause I know the way to get 'em motivated
I make elevating music …" - Eminem

Re: [Cerere 2D] Light

#6
Am ales, dati TC xD .. Daca mai erau doritori, astept la cadouri :)
Imagine
"Uh, sama lamaa duma lamaa you
assuming I'm a human
What I gotta do to get it through
to you I'm superhuman
Innovative and I'm made of rubber
So that anything you say is ricocheting off of me and it'll glue to you
I'm never stating, more than ever demonstrating
How to give a motherf---in' audience a feeling like it's levitating
Never fading, and I know the haters are forever waiting
For the day that they can say I fell off, they'd be celebrating
Cause I know the way to get 'em motivated
I make elevating music …" - Eminem
Încuiat

Înapoi la “Cereri 2D & 3D”

Cine este conectat

Utilizatori răsfoind acest forum: Niciun utilizator înregistrat și 3 vizitatori