Re: La multi ani Tudor!!
#2La multi ani.


1.Numar de telefon:0758238288
2.Y!M:yeep_cs@yahoo.com
3.Email:nicaipetru33@gmail.com
4.Steam:jajak.
5.PM Pe Forum:jajak.
6.Pe Server:Zp.EuropaCs.Ro/89.40.233.141:27015
Relax.EuropaCs.Ro/89.40.104.8:27015
Re: La multi ani Tudor!!
#4Nu-mi apare ca si cum ar fi ziua lui azi. In fine, lma!

assuming I'm a human
What I gotta do to get it through
to you I'm superhuman
Innovative and I'm made of rubber
So that anything you say is ricocheting off of me and it'll glue to you
I'm never stating, more than ever demonstrating
How to give a motherf---in' audience a feeling like it's levitating
Never fading, and I know the haters are forever waiting
For the day that they can say I fell off, they'd be celebrating
Cause I know the way to get 'em motivated
I make elevating music …" - Eminem
Re: La multi ani Tudor!!
#8La multi anisori ! :>


Contact Me.
1.Y!M: denisvancea41@yahoo.com
2.Steam: Hell
3.Ts3: Ts3.EuropaCs.Ro
4.Skype: vancea.denis
5.Forum: PM
2.Steam: Hell
3.Ts3: Ts3.EuropaCs.Ro
4.Skype: vancea.denis
5.Forum: PM
Denis




