Re: La multi anii de Sf.Ion!!

#4
E ziua părinților mei de nume . :)) La mulți ani!
Imagine
"Uh, sama lamaa duma lamaa you
assuming I'm a human
What I gotta do to get it through
to you I'm superhuman
Innovative and I'm made of rubber
So that anything you say is ricocheting off of me and it'll glue to you
I'm never stating, more than ever demonstrating
How to give a motherf---in' audience a feeling like it's levitating
Never fading, and I know the haters are forever waiting
For the day that they can say I fell off, they'd be celebrating
Cause I know the way to get 'em motivated
I make elevating music …" - Eminem

Re: La multi anii de Sf.Ion!!

#7
La multi ani.
Si apropo,este IOAN,nu ION.
"Datoria mea a platit-o EL,
Sangele ce-a curs este-al lui IISUS
De blestem,pacat nu mai sunt legat
Fiul a platit,sunt eliberat"

Re: La multi anii de Sf.Ion!!

#8
La Multi Ani Ioanilor :D
Give a man a truth and he will think for a day. Give a man a reason and he will think for a lifetime!!! by Anonymous
Imagine
Imagine
Imagine
Încuiat

Înapoi la “Discutii”

Cine este conectat

Utilizatori răsfoind acest forum: Niciun utilizator înregistrat și 0 vizitatori