Re: Cerere Adaugare Warn Crowley

#6
:PRO: Are un limbaj foarte urat. Mai baiete, tu si de RedFucker te-ai luat din cate am auzit, mai lasa gura mica.. In fata unui ecran te crezi tare, dar in realitate...
Imagine

Re: Cerere Adaugare Warn Crowley

#7
:PRO: Pentru ban . A avut o reacție neadecvata.
Imagine
"Uh, sama lamaa duma lamaa you
assuming I'm a human
What I gotta do to get it through
to you I'm superhuman
Innovative and I'm made of rubber
So that anything you say is ricocheting off of me and it'll glue to you
I'm never stating, more than ever demonstrating
How to give a motherf---in' audience a feeling like it's levitating
Never fading, and I know the haters are forever waiting
For the day that they can say I fell off, they'd be celebrating
Cause I know the way to get 'em motivated
I make elevating music …" - Eminem
Încuiat

Înapoi la “Cerere Adaugare Warn”

Cine este conectat

Utilizatori răsfoind acest forum: Niciun utilizator înregistrat și 1 vizitator