Re: Cerere unban *.*BuHu(-.-)TTyX*.*[MD]

#2

Cod: Selectaţi tot

[b][color=#FF0000]Numele tau in Joc:[/color][/b]
[b][color=#FF0000]Numele Adminului care te-a banat:[/color][/b]
[b][color=#FF0000]Data si ora:[/color][/b]
[b][color=#FF0000]Harta:[/color][/b]
[b][color=#FF0000]Motivul pentru care ati primit ban:[/color][/b]
[b][color=#FF0000]Ip-ul tau pentru unban:[/color][/b]
[b][color=#FF0000]SteamID ul pentru unban:[/color][/b]
Asta e modelul,cineva sa dea :T/C:
Imagine

Re: Cerere unban *.*BuHu(-.-)TTyX*.*[MD]

#3
Ai un model. :T/C:
Imagine
"Uh, sama lamaa duma lamaa you
assuming I'm a human
What I gotta do to get it through
to you I'm superhuman
Innovative and I'm made of rubber
So that anything you say is ricocheting off of me and it'll glue to you
I'm never stating, more than ever demonstrating
How to give a motherf---in' audience a feeling like it's levitating
Never fading, and I know the haters are forever waiting
For the day that they can say I fell off, they'd be celebrating
Cause I know the way to get 'em motivated
I make elevating music …" - Eminem
Încuiat

Înapoi la “Cerere Unban”

Cine este conectat

Utilizatori răsfoind acest forum: Niciun utilizator înregistrat și 4 vizitatori