Dovada: http://www.europacs.ro/forum/viewtopic. ... 02&t=27219
Numele tau de pe forum:GEmanuel 123456
Numele celui reclamat de pe forum:dedeman
Data si ora:-
Motivul pentru care trebuie sa primeasca warn:comentează la cerere de slot fără sa fie admin
PS AM PUS DOVADA PRIMA PT CA NU PUTEAM COPIA LINKUL MAI JOS
cerere warn dedeman
#1
assuming I'm a human
What I gotta do to get it through
to you I'm superhuman
Innovative and I'm made of rubber
So that anything you say is ricocheting off of me and it'll glue to you
I'm never stating, more than ever demonstrating
How to give a motherf---in' audience a feeling like it's levitating
Never fading, and I know the haters are forever waiting
For the day that they can say I fell off, they'd be celebrating
Cause I know the way to get 'em motivated
I make elevating music …" - Eminem

Nu are gradul de admin server.
Datii pm si explicatii cum sta treaba el habarn nare ce face nu vedeti ca e incepator:|

