[Script CSGO]

#1
Numele Script-ului:Cheat Troll V2.0
Descriere:

Cod: Selectaţi tot

This is shell + scripts for trolling , being better and better looking auto exec !
Download:

Cod: Selectaţi tot

//////commands for finding bomb, strafe, repairing tab,fake shot and spam./////
bind "f" "+bomba"
alias "+bomba" "+use; gameinstructor_enable 1"
alias "-bomba" "-use; gameinstructor_enable 0"
alias "tab" "mat_setvideomode 2550 1440 1; mat_setvideomode 2550 1440 0"
alias +fake_shot "use weapon_knife;+attack"
alias -fake_shot "-attack;lastinv"
bind alt +fake_shot
alias "spam" "hack"
alias "hack" "say We are unityhacks. We are legion. We do not forgive. We do not forget. Expect us!;alias hack1"
alias "hack1" "say www.unityhacks.com - #1 for a reason; alias hack2"
alias "hack2" "say Get rekt - by unityhacks.com; alias hack3"
alias "hack3" "say www.unityhacks.com - best features without lack of security; alias hack4"
alias "hack4" "say www.unityhacks.com - we provide you with skill; alias hack5"
alias "hack5" "say www.unityhacks.com - your premium hacks provider"

//////end of your exec//////
echo "   _____ _                _   ______                __      _____    ___  "
echo "  / ____| |              | | |  ____|               \ \    / /__ \  / _ \ "
echo " | |    | |__   ___  __ _| |_| |__  __  _____  ___   \ \  / /   ) || | | |"
echo " | |    | '_ \ / _ \/ _` | __|  __| \ \/ / _ \/ __|   \ \/ /   / / | | | |"
echo " | |____| | | |  __/ (_| | |_| |____ >  <  __/ (__     \  /   / /_ | |_| |"
echo "  \_____|_| |_|\___|\__,_|\__|______/_/\_\___|\___|     \/   |____(_)___/ "
echo "TyPe /spam/ To ChAtSpAm"
echo "TyPe /tab/ To RePaIr TaB"
echo "TyPe /Trening/ To StArT tRaInInG"
echo "PrEsS /n/ To StRaFe"
echo "PrEsS /alt/ FoR fAkE sHoT!"
echo "PrEsS /f/ To FiNd A bOmB!"
exec autoexec
Autor:Anonim
Sursa (Link-ul oficial): Click!
Imagini:-
Propria parere:Enjoy.
Like no bitch
You ain't noticed
Missing me
With the hoe shit
Cause I heard you kissed me
At a party
After you sucked the host's dick
And that's gross bitch
Not something to laugh at
You think it was coincidence
That I wouldn't snap back
Every time you tried to hit me up
On the Snapchat
I'm pissed
Cause it's 3 years
I couldn't have back
Fuck!
Yo, I thought we really clicked
But the whole time
I was dealing with her shit
I gave her 3 tries
But the bitch would never quit
She would sit on a dick
Just to see if it'd fit
Sir Skitzo - Isolated.

Înapoi la “Script-uri”

Cine este conectat

Utilizatori răsfoind acest forum: Niciun utilizator înregistrat și 3 vizitatori