[Script] Counter Terrorist inventory giver

#1
Numele Script-ului: Counter Terrorist inventory giver
Descriere: Iti faci proriul tau inventar anti-tero pe mapa de teste. Detalii
Download:

Cod: Selectaţi tot

bind p "play player\vo\pirate\thanks01.wav ; give weapon_m4a1_silencer ; give weapon_hegrenade ; give weapon_flashbang ; give weapon_deagle ; give weapon_smokegrenade ; give weapon_vesthelm"
Autor: Anonim
Sursa (Link-ul oficial):
GameBanana
Propria parere: Nu l-am incercat.
Imagine
"Uh, sama lamaa duma lamaa you
assuming I'm a human
What I gotta do to get it through
to you I'm superhuman
Innovative and I'm made of rubber
So that anything you say is ricocheting off of me and it'll glue to you
I'm never stating, more than ever demonstrating
How to give a motherf---in' audience a feeling like it's levitating
Never fading, and I know the haters are forever waiting
For the day that they can say I fell off, they'd be celebrating
Cause I know the way to get 'em motivated
I make elevating music …" - Eminem

Înapoi la “Script-uri”

Cine este conectat

Utilizatori răsfoind acest forum: Niciun utilizator înregistrat și 2 vizitatori