[Script] Easy Grenade Selection

#1
Numele Script-ului: Easy Grenade Selection
Descriere: Mergeti in folderul CFG (C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Counter-Strike Global Offensive\csgo\cfg) numit easygrenade.cfg si puneti scriptul acolo .. si in autoexec cfg puneti: bind p "exec easygrenade.cfg" ..Salvati si cand intrati apasati P .
Download:

Cod: Selectaţi tot

//
//      Easy Grenade Selection Tool
//                       By gz.
//
bind ins "use weapon_flashbang"
bind home "use weapon_smokegrenade"
bind pgup "use weapon_molotov; use weapon_incgrenade"
bind del "use weapon_hegrenade"
bind end "use weapon_decoy"
Autor: Anonim
Sursa (Link-ul oficial):
GameBanana
Propria parere: Fain.
Imagine
"Uh, sama lamaa duma lamaa you
assuming I'm a human
What I gotta do to get it through
to you I'm superhuman
Innovative and I'm made of rubber
So that anything you say is ricocheting off of me and it'll glue to you
I'm never stating, more than ever demonstrating
How to give a motherf---in' audience a feeling like it's levitating
Never fading, and I know the haters are forever waiting
For the day that they can say I fell off, they'd be celebrating
Cause I know the way to get 'em motivated
I make elevating music …" - Eminem

Înapoi la “Script-uri”

Cine este conectat

Utilizatori răsfoind acest forum: Niciun utilizator înregistrat și 4 vizitatori