[Script] CSGO Server setting Script

#1
Numele Script-ului: CSGO Server setting Script
Descriere: Schimba setarile jocului si game-modul. Adauga in schimb:
[bulina]Add bots and kick bots[/bulina]
[bulina]Change friendly fire[/bulina]
[bulina]Activate/Deactivate respawning[/bulina]
[bulina]Activate/Deactviate solid teammates[/bulina]
[bulina]Change the c4 timer[/bulina]
[bulina]Change the Bot difficulty[/bulina]
[bulina]Change the whole gamemode[/bulina]
[bulina]Including a brand new gamemode[/bulina]
Download: Aveti aici codul . A fost prea mare sa il pun aici.
Autor: Anonim
Sursa (Link-ul oficial):
GameBanana
Propria parere: Fain.
Imagine
"Uh, sama lamaa duma lamaa you
assuming I'm a human
What I gotta do to get it through
to you I'm superhuman
Innovative and I'm made of rubber
So that anything you say is ricocheting off of me and it'll glue to you
I'm never stating, more than ever demonstrating
How to give a motherf---in' audience a feeling like it's levitating
Never fading, and I know the haters are forever waiting
For the day that they can say I fell off, they'd be celebrating
Cause I know the way to get 'em motivated
I make elevating music …" - Eminem

Înapoi la “Script-uri”

Cine este conectat

Utilizatori răsfoind acest forum: Niciun utilizator înregistrat și 1 vizitator