Nume real: IONUT
Numele in joc: IONUT BK
Gradul pe care il detineti: HELPER
Gradul pe care il doresti : CO Administrator
Email:IONUT_14@yahoo.com
Motivul pentru care vrei marire de grad:Sa am acces la mai multe comenzi
Re: CERERE UP
#5
Ai activitate, vezi cum te comporti de acum inainte.
Like no bitch
You ain't noticed
Missing me
With the hoe shit
Cause I heard you kissed me
At a party
After you sucked the host's dick
And that's gross bitch
Not something to laugh at
You think it was coincidence
That I wouldn't snap back
Every time you tried to hit me up
On the Snapchat
I'm pissed
Cause it's 3 years
I couldn't have back
Fuck!
Yo, I thought we really clicked
But the whole time
I was dealing with her shit
I gave her 3 tries
But the bitch would never quit
She would sit on a dick
Just to see if it'd fit
You ain't noticed
Missing me
With the hoe shit
Cause I heard you kissed me
At a party
After you sucked the host's dick
And that's gross bitch
Not something to laugh at
You think it was coincidence
That I wouldn't snap back
Every time you tried to hit me up
On the Snapchat
I'm pissed
Cause it's 3 years
I couldn't have back
Fuck!
Yo, I thought we really clicked
But the whole time
I was dealing with her shit
I gave her 3 tries
But the bitch would never quit
She would sit on a dick
Just to see if it'd fit
Sir Skitzo - Isolated.
Re: CERERE UP
#7

| N-am cerut la nimeni niciodata, Chiar de-a fost sa rabd, in viata mea. Am dat totul fara nici o plata, Nevoind nimic sa mi se dea. @Virgil Carianopol | Vezi-ti de treaba si retine: "E treaba ta sa spui ce vrei si sa nu conteze pentru nimeni". @Kazi Ploae |


