[Script] CSGO Fragmovie Script (Made by ApTix Hero)

#1
Numele Script-ului: CSGO Fragmovie Script (Made by ApTix Hero)
Descriere: Pt a filma demo-uri si fragmente dintr-un film.

Cod: Selectaţi tot

Controls
Up arrow - Resume
Down arrow - Pause
Right arrow - Fast forward 4X
Left arrow - Normal speed 1X
Download:

Cod: Selectaţi tot

//csgo fragmovie cfg (made by ApTix Hero)


//Pauses the demo when you run the config
demo_pause

//Resume Demo
bind "uparrow" "demo_resume"

//Pause Demo
bind "downarrow" "demo_pause"

//Fast forward (4X)
bind "rightarrow" "demo_timescale 4"

//Normal speed (1X)
bind "leftarrow" "demo_timescale 1"

//Removes hud
cl_draw_only_deathnotices 1

//Turns off voice chat
voice_enable 0

//Changes the ingame volume (Put // in front of volume to disable)
volume 0.600000

//Remove the // to record in 4K resolution
//mat_setvideomode 3840 2160 0 

//Tutorial

echo
echo Up arrow - Resume
echo
echo Down arrow - Pause
echo
echo Right arrow - Fast forward 4X
echo
echo Left arrow - Normal speed 1X
Autor: ApTix Hero
Sursa (Link-ul oficial):
GameBanana
Propria parere: Fain.
Imagine
"Uh, sama lamaa duma lamaa you
assuming I'm a human
What I gotta do to get it through
to you I'm superhuman
Innovative and I'm made of rubber
So that anything you say is ricocheting off of me and it'll glue to you
I'm never stating, more than ever demonstrating
How to give a motherf---in' audience a feeling like it's levitating
Never fading, and I know the haters are forever waiting
For the day that they can say I fell off, they'd be celebrating
Cause I know the way to get 'em motivated
I make elevating music …" - Eminem

Înapoi la “Script-uri”

Cine este conectat

Utilizatori răsfoind acest forum: Niciun utilizator înregistrat și 2 vizitatori