[Script] Legacy Radio Voices

#1
Numele Script-ului: Legacy Radio Voices
Descriere:
Download:

Cod: Selectaţi tot

alias way_to_be_team "playvol radio\legacy_way_to_be_team 1"

alias yesss2 "playvol radio\legacy_yesss2 1"

alias yesss "playvol radio\legacy_yesss 1"

alias thats_the_way "playvol radio\legacy_thats_the_way 1" 

alias this_is_my_house "playvol radio\legacy_this_is_my_house 1"

alias who_wants_some "playvol radio\legacy_who_wants_some 1"

alias whoo "playvol radio\legacy_whoo 1"

alias yea_baby "playvol radio\legacy_yea_baby 1"

alias well_done "playvol radio\legacy_well_done 1"

alias very_nice "playvol radio\legacy_very_nice 1"
Autor: Anonim
Sursa (Link-ul oficial):
GameBanana
Propria parere: Util pt aia saraci care nu au bani de microfon.
Imagine
"Uh, sama lamaa duma lamaa you
assuming I'm a human
What I gotta do to get it through
to you I'm superhuman
Innovative and I'm made of rubber
So that anything you say is ricocheting off of me and it'll glue to you
I'm never stating, more than ever demonstrating
How to give a motherf---in' audience a feeling like it's levitating
Never fading, and I know the haters are forever waiting
For the day that they can say I fell off, they'd be celebrating
Cause I know the way to get 'em motivated
I make elevating music …" - Eminem

Înapoi la “Script-uri”

Cine este conectat

Utilizatori răsfoind acest forum: Niciun utilizator înregistrat și 2 vizitatori