Numele tau in Joc:xCrack3Rr
Numele Adminului reclamat:Toti.
Data si ora:Acum.
Harta:All
Motivul reclamatie:Va doare in cot de noi, vreti sa jucam, dar ammo-urile dispar tot timpul. Uitativa la cererile alea active pt slot, care putrezesc acolo de saptamani.
Dovada:Uitate singur.
Re: Reclamatie Staff server.
#2
Nu avem un admin cu acest nume + reclamatie facuta la misto. Daca ai nemultumiri ii poti lasa un PM .
assuming I'm a human
What I gotta do to get it through
to you I'm superhuman
Innovative and I'm made of rubber
So that anything you say is ricocheting off of me and it'll glue to you
I'm never stating, more than ever demonstrating
How to give a motherf---in' audience a feeling like it's levitating
Never fading, and I know the haters are forever waiting
For the day that they can say I fell off, they'd be celebrating
Cause I know the way to get 'em motivated
I make elevating music …" - Eminem
