Re: [Cerere DNS] EcS.EuropaCs.Ro

#12
:PRO: Deoarece ești serios.
Imagine
"Uh, sama lamaa duma lamaa you
assuming I'm a human
What I gotta do to get it through
to you I'm superhuman
Innovative and I'm made of rubber
So that anything you say is ricocheting off of me and it'll glue to you
I'm never stating, more than ever demonstrating
How to give a motherf---in' audience a feeling like it's levitating
Never fading, and I know the haters are forever waiting
For the day that they can say I fell off, they'd be celebrating
Cause I know the way to get 'em motivated
I make elevating music …" - Eminem

Re: [Cerere DNS] Legend.EuropaCs.Ro

#17
:PRO: Bravo pentru server.Succes :ymapplause:
Cand ingeri pleaca demonul sunt eu insa sa spun ca tu esti ingerul imi e tare greu
Multi mi-au zis ca nu o sa reusesc.
Dar eu nu am renuntat si am tot incercat
Pana cand am auzit :
-L-ai vazut pe dracu” ala chiar a reusit.
Încuiat

Înapoi la “Cerere DNS”

Cine este conectat

Utilizatori răsfoind acest forum: Niciun utilizator înregistrat și 3 vizitatori