Re: La Multi Ani R^dFuCk3r
#3La multi ani.


1.Numar de telefon:0758238288
2.Y!M:yeep_cs@yahoo.com
3.Email:nicaipetru33@gmail.com
4.Steam:jajak.
5.PM Pe Forum:jajak.
6.Pe Server:Zp.EuropaCs.Ro/89.40.233.141:27015
Relax.EuropaCs.Ro/89.40.104.8:27015
Re: La Multi Ani R^dFuCk3r
#5La multi ani!
https://PrivateLadyEscorts.com - Live Streaming Chat - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating - Where To Meet Local Private Lady
Re: La Multi Ani R^dFuCk3r
#6La mulți ani! 

assuming I'm a human
What I gotta do to get it through
to you I'm superhuman
Innovative and I'm made of rubber
So that anything you say is ricocheting off of me and it'll glue to you
I'm never stating, more than ever demonstrating
How to give a motherf---in' audience a feeling like it's levitating
Never fading, and I know the haters are forever waiting
For the day that they can say I fell off, they'd be celebrating
Cause I know the way to get 'em motivated
I make elevating music …" - Eminem
Re: La Multi Ani R^dFuCk3r
#7OFF: Cei cu topicul asta ma? El nu merita nici macar gradul de utilizator inregistrat recent da un topic cu lma.
Noroc cu tudor si beleaua ca de nu nici detinator nu aveai.
ON: Iti doresc totul de la cei mai rau in jos.
La putini ani!
ON: Iti doresc totul de la cei mai rau in jos.



