Re: [Obligatie] Voturi Freakz
#1270219322..

assuming I'm a human
What I gotta do to get it through
to you I'm superhuman
Innovative and I'm made of rubber
So that anything you say is ricocheting off of me and it'll glue to you
I'm never stating, more than ever demonstrating
How to give a motherf---in' audience a feeling like it's levitating
Never fading, and I know the haters are forever waiting
For the day that they can say I fell off, they'd be celebrating
Cause I know the way to get 'em motivated
I make elevating music …" - Eminem
Re: [Obligatie] Voturi Freakz
#12703Numele de Admin:Lame
Votu:19323
Votu:19323


Voturile Mele : 2906-2907-2930-2950-2969-3003-3017-3038-3063-3081-3107-3135-3150-3163-3182-3208-3227-3243-3264-3306-3320-3338-3353-3365-3393-3493-3509-3561-3574-3596-3614-3632-3652-3666-3684-3699-3714-3732-3751-3786-3800-3828-3877-3923-3939-3958-3997-4011-4358-4575-5092- 7419-7455-7493-7554-7570-7588-7601-7616-7694-7751-7880-7909-7960-8006-8077-9519-9546-9568-9598-9619-9636-9657-9705-9742-9766-9782-9794-9820-9846-9855-9883-9902-9911-9919-9925-9936
........
Re: [Obligatie] Voturi Freakz
#12704Vot: 19325
[bulina]Voturi:19056/19063/19077/19092/19101/19107/19114/19128/19132/19142/19160/19165/19179/19188/19203/19218/19224/19237/19243/19259/19266/ 19276/19290/19299/19312/19325/19337/19363/19370/19814/[/bulina]
OMBLANDON
Re: [Obligatie] Voturi Freakz
#12705Vot: 19326
Stii bine ca pe mine nimeni nu ma poate schimba
Nu ma mai intreba ce vreau sa fac cu viata mea
Pentru ca, iti spun de pe-acum: asa raman pana cand
Va creste iarba la mine pe mormant!
Nu ma mai intreba ce vreau sa fac cu viata mea
Pentru ca, iti spun de pe-acum: asa raman pana cand
Va creste iarba la mine pe mormant!
Re: [Obligatie] Voturi Freakz
#12709vot:19330
Uneori viata e de neînteles... ea nu iarta, iar tu n'ai de ales....

Y/M:joly_vly

Re: [Obligatie] Voturi Freakz
#12710Vot: 19331
Nu căuta să fii diferit, fii doar tu însuţi şi va fi suficient
Contact .
Discord: Madii.#0108
Steam: Madii98
Forum: PM
Discord: Madii.#0108
Steam: Madii98
Forum: PM





