Numele celui/celor provocat(i): primii 2 care lasa reply
Tipul Provocarii: user vs..
Continutul: 3 lucrari
Tema lucrarii: cars
Dimensiuni: 160x250
Render: http://imgur.com/TarkSuW
Tipul lucrarii: avatar
Timpul competitiei: 48h
Re: [provocare] Primii 2
#2M-as baga eu 

assuming I'm a human
What I gotta do to get it through
to you I'm superhuman
Innovative and I'm made of rubber
So that anything you say is ricocheting off of me and it'll glue to you
I'm never stating, more than ever demonstrating
How to give a motherf---in' audience a feeling like it's levitating
Never fading, and I know the haters are forever waiting
For the day that they can say I fell off, they'd be celebrating
Cause I know the way to get 'em motivated
I make elevating music …" - Eminem
Re: [provocare] Primii 2
#5Ma bag.. 


Contact Me.
1.Y!M: denisvancea41@yahoo.com
2.Steam: Hell
3.Ts3: Ts3.EuropaCs.Ro
4.Skype: vancea.denis
5.Forum: PM
2.Steam: Hell
3.Ts3: Ts3.EuropaCs.Ro
4.Skype: vancea.denis
5.Forum: PM
Denis
Re: [provocare] Primii 2
#7Kurosaki Ichigo si Better. daca vreti si voi o sa mai fac topicuri, unu cu acces sa dea tc pe lucrari
Re: [provocare] Primii 2
#8Toţi ceilalţi au trimis ieri creaţia, destul de repede.
Dark nu ai trimis ..
START:
1:
2:
3:
4:
Dark nu ai trimis ..
START:
1:




Designer EuropaCs Community




