Nume:Bubu
Varsta:16
Oras:Bucuresti
Email:bubu_scorpion29@yahoo.com
SteamID:
Hobby:nu am
O poza cu tine:nu acum
Cateva detalii despre tine:imi place sa majoc cs
De unde ai auzit de noi:de la un prieten
Iti place comunitatea? da
Re: Prezentare
#4Salut, si bun venit!
Detinator ZmC.EuropaCs.Ro
Contact:
1. Pe forum: PM
2 Telefon: 0722206603
3. Skype: totoi_ciprian (Ciprian Totoi)
5. Chat Steam: cypryan17
6. Ts3: Ts3.EuropaCs.Ro
Re: Prezentare
#6Bun venit!

assuming I'm a human
What I gotta do to get it through
to you I'm superhuman
Innovative and I'm made of rubber
So that anything you say is ricocheting off of me and it'll glue to you
I'm never stating, more than ever demonstrating
How to give a motherf---in' audience a feeling like it's levitating
Never fading, and I know the haters are forever waiting
For the day that they can say I fell off, they'd be celebrating
Cause I know the way to get 'em motivated
I make elevating music …" - Eminem






