E reusit bravo.
Re: Portofoliu Cristinelu.
#363Frumoase efecte si text, bravo
Detinator ZmC.EuropaCs.Ro
Contact:
1. Pe forum: PM
2 Telefon: 0722206603
3. Skype: totoi_ciprian (Ciprian Totoi)
5. Chat Steam: cypryan17
6. Ts3: Ts3.EuropaCs.Ro
Re: Portofoliu Cristinelu.
#366Imi plac efectele si borderul,dar nu prea ai avut idei la text 

assuming I'm a human
What I gotta do to get it through
to you I'm superhuman
Innovative and I'm made of rubber
So that anything you say is ricocheting off of me and it'll glue to you
I'm never stating, more than ever demonstrating
How to give a motherf---in' audience a feeling like it's levitating
Never fading, and I know the haters are forever waiting
For the day that they can say I fell off, they'd be celebrating
Cause I know the way to get 'em motivated
I make elevating music …" - Eminem
Re: Portofoliu Cristinelu.
#368Nu mai stiu sa lucrez se vede:


Ultima oară modificat Joi Dec 03, 2015 9:26 pm de către M I H A I, modificat 1 dată în total.

Re: Portofoliu Cristinelu.
#369textu-i praf , mergea alt font


**Fost Manager Resurse**
**Fost Designer 3D**
Re: Portofoliu Cristinelu.
#370Efectele sunt bune, la text mai ai de lucrat.
Detinator ZmC.EuropaCs.Ro
Contact:
1. Pe forum: PM
2 Telefon: 0722206603
3. Skype: totoi_ciprian (Ciprian Totoi)
5. Chat Steam: cypryan17
6. Ts3: Ts3.EuropaCs.Ro


.