Voturi: 17348
Pozitia in lista cu servere: 7 (Pagina 1)
Re: [Obligatie] Voturi Freakz
#1092217349.

assuming I'm a human
What I gotta do to get it through
to you I'm superhuman
Innovative and I'm made of rubber
So that anything you say is ricocheting off of me and it'll glue to you
I'm never stating, more than ever demonstrating
How to give a motherf---in' audience a feeling like it's levitating
Never fading, and I know the haters are forever waiting
For the day that they can say I fell off, they'd be celebrating
Cause I know the way to get 'em motivated
I make elevating music …" - Eminem
Re: [Obligatie] Voturi Freakz
#10924Vot 17351


#.SKULL<< 23 Dec 2015 23:01>> Ghiaoreee , este patronul meu
Re: [Obligatie] Voturi Freakz
#10928paul
vot: 17357
vot: 17357

Zmc.europacs.ro:Moderator
]Pe forum: pm
YM: paulnastase930@yahoo com
Fb: paul andreiutzu fcsb
Nr meu: 0725465236
Manager Resurse EuropaCs
cum sa dai de mine:]Pe forum: pm
YM: paulnastase930@yahoo com
Fb: paul andreiutzu fcsb
Nr meu: 0725465236



