Re: [Obligatie] Voturi Freakz

#7801
9098..
Imagine
"Uh, sama lamaa duma lamaa you
assuming I'm a human
What I gotta do to get it through
to you I'm superhuman
Innovative and I'm made of rubber
So that anything you say is ricocheting off of me and it'll glue to you
I'm never stating, more than ever demonstrating
How to give a motherf---in' audience a feeling like it's levitating
Never fading, and I know the haters are forever waiting
For the day that they can say I fell off, they'd be celebrating
Cause I know the way to get 'em motivated
I make elevating music …" - Eminem

Re: [Obligatie] Voturi Freakz

#7804
Vot:9101.
Zm.EuropaCs.Ro:Voturi:16089-->16106-->16116-->16130-->16139-->16150-->16182-->16200-->16218.-->16232-->16245-->16248-->16260-->16270-->16282-->16293-->16303-->16317-->16338-->16357-->16363-->16373-->16438-->16441-->16460-->16484-->16503-->
16520-->16535-->16546.
Cs.EuropaCs.Ro:Voturi:16738-->16748-->16761-->16788-->16801-->16818-->16852-->16863-->16872--16891-->16908-->16923-->16938-->17002-->16011-->17027-->17047-->17058-->17071-->17080.


Zm2.EuropaCs.Ro:Voturi:9079-->9101-->9121-->3135-->9148-->9156.

Zmc.EuropaCs.Ro:Voturi:3065-->3089-->3112-->3134-->3143.

Contact:
1. Y!M: cristiarhire@yahoo.com
Imagine

2. Steam: CristiArhire
Imagine

3. Zm,Cs: Zm.EuropaCs.Ro, Cs.Europacs.Ro
Imagine

4. Forum: PM
Imagine

Imagine

Re: [Obligatie] Voturi Freakz

#7806
9103..
Imagine
"Uh, sama lamaa duma lamaa you
assuming I'm a human
What I gotta do to get it through
to you I'm superhuman
Innovative and I'm made of rubber
So that anything you say is ricocheting off of me and it'll glue to you
I'm never stating, more than ever demonstrating
How to give a motherf---in' audience a feeling like it's levitating
Never fading, and I know the haters are forever waiting
For the day that they can say I fell off, they'd be celebrating
Cause I know the way to get 'em motivated
I make elevating music …" - Eminem

Înapoi la “Obligatii Admini/Slot/VIP”

Cine este conectat

Utilizatori răsfoind acest forum: Niciun utilizator înregistrat și 4 vizitatori