Re: [Obligatie] Voturi Freakz
#10137Vot 16477
Yahoo Messenger : campercsneamt
Connect Cs.EuropaCs.Ro
Cs.EuropaCs.Ro Voturi : 16872 , 16873 , 16874 , 16875 , 16876 , 16877 , 16897, 16819
16947 , 16948
"Daca ai culoare nu inseamna ca esti mai presus ca un utilizator. Culoare e un fel de "rasplata" pentru ca te implici in "ridicarea" acestei comunitati.
Unii nu realizeaza ca daca ai culoare nu inseamna ca esti smecher."
.
Connect Cs.EuropaCs.Ro
Cs.EuropaCs.Ro Voturi : 16872 , 16873 , 16874 , 16875 , 16876 , 16877 , 16897, 16819
16947 , 16948
"Daca ai culoare nu inseamna ca esti mai presus ca un utilizator. Culoare e un fel de "rasplata" pentru ca te implici in "ridicarea" acestei comunitati.
Unii nu realizeaza ca daca ai culoare nu inseamna ca esti smecher."
.
Re: [Obligatie] Voturi Freakz
#1014016480.

assuming I'm a human
What I gotta do to get it through
to you I'm superhuman
Innovative and I'm made of rubber
So that anything you say is ricocheting off of me and it'll glue to you
I'm never stating, more than ever demonstrating
How to give a motherf---in' audience a feeling like it's levitating
Never fading, and I know the haters are forever waiting
For the day that they can say I fell off, they'd be celebrating
Cause I know the way to get 'em motivated
I make elevating music …" - Eminem




