Re: [Obligatie] Voturi Freakz
#970516022..

Contact:
1.Y!M:obsessionkiss@yahoo.com
2.Steam: Obsession
3.Skype: faraonul62
4.PM pe forum:Obsession
Re: [Obligatie] Voturi Freakz
#9706Vot:16023
Voturi Zm:
Voturi:15965 15969 15979
Contact Me:
1. Y!M: boyplay44@yahoo.ro
2. Steam: Robert_093
3. Forum: PM
Invata sa respecti ca sa fii si tu, Respectat.

Voturi:15965 15969 15979
Contact Me:
1. Y!M: boyplay44@yahoo.ro
2. Steam: Robert_093
3. Forum: PM
Invata sa respecti ca sa fii si tu, Respectat.

Re: [Obligatie] Voturi Freakz
#9709Vot : 16028
Voturi : 12746 / 12766/12782/12794/12812/12825/12847/12874/12885/12912/12933/12961/13025/13086/13110/13221/13239/13309/13336/13353/13373/13442/13445/16011/16028/16052/16070/16092/16122/16158/


Re: [Obligatie] Voturi Freakz
#971016029.

assuming I'm a human
What I gotta do to get it through
to you I'm superhuman
Innovative and I'm made of rubber
So that anything you say is ricocheting off of me and it'll glue to you
I'm never stating, more than ever demonstrating
How to give a motherf---in' audience a feeling like it's levitating
Never fading, and I know the haters are forever waiting
For the day that they can say I fell off, they'd be celebrating
Cause I know the way to get 'em motivated
I make elevating music …" - Eminem


