Nume: Costin
Varsta: 15
Oras: Constanta
Email: stegaru.costin@yahoo.com
SteamID: ON
Hobby: Muncesc
O poza cu tine:..
Cateva detalii despre tine: Prietenos.
De unde ai auzit de noi: Google
Iti place comunitatea? Da
Re: Salut All
#2Bine ai venit in comunitate EuropaCS !
Moderator Global. Europacs
Contact:
1.Y!M: hd.funnyboy@yahoo.com
2.Skype : ronelo82
3.PM pe forum : NoXy
Contact:
1.Y!M: hd.funnyboy@yahoo.com
2.Skype : ronelo82
3.PM pe forum : NoXy


Re: Salut All
#3Welcome!

assuming I'm a human
What I gotta do to get it through
to you I'm superhuman
Innovative and I'm made of rubber
So that anything you say is ricocheting off of me and it'll glue to you
I'm never stating, more than ever demonstrating
How to give a motherf---in' audience a feeling like it's levitating
Never fading, and I know the haters are forever waiting
For the day that they can say I fell off, they'd be celebrating
Cause I know the way to get 'em motivated
I make elevating music …" - Eminem


