Nume:Tomazian
Varsta:14
Oras:Buzau
Email:carpenionut@yahoo.com
SteamID:
Hobby:fotbal
O poza cu tine:nu am in calculator
Cateva detalii despre tine:sunt inalt cu ochi caprui si parun maroniu m 154 cm
De unde ai auzit de noi:de pe net si de la admini serverului zmx.europacs.ro
Iti place comunitatea?: da
Re: Prezentare Tomazian
#2Bun venit!

assuming I'm a human
What I gotta do to get it through
to you I'm superhuman
Innovative and I'm made of rubber
So that anything you say is ricocheting off of me and it'll glue to you
I'm never stating, more than ever demonstrating
How to give a motherf---in' audience a feeling like it's levitating
Never fading, and I know the haters are forever waiting
For the day that they can say I fell off, they'd be celebrating
Cause I know the way to get 'em motivated
I make elevating music …" - Eminem
Re: Prezentare Tomazian
#3Welcome .


Contact Me.
1.Y!M: denisvancea41@yahoo.com
2.Steam: Hell
3.Ts3: Ts3.EuropaCs.Ro
4.Skype: vancea.denis
5.Forum: PM
2.Steam: Hell
3.Ts3: Ts3.EuropaCs.Ro
4.Skype: vancea.denis
5.Forum: PM
Denis






