Frumos man.
Bravo ma smaili
Re: [ #Art^Work ] Sm!LeY
#413Imi place mai mult semnatura, te-a iesit bine.


Contact Me.
1.Y!M: denisvancea41@yahoo.com
2.Steam: Hell
3.Ts3: Ts3.EuropaCs.Ro
4.Skype: vancea.denis
5.Forum: PM
2.Steam: Hell
3.Ts3: Ts3.EuropaCs.Ro
4.Skype: vancea.denis
5.Forum: PM
Denis
Re: [ #Art^Work ] Sm!LeY
#416Apreciez munca,mai ales ca ai putut face 20 creeati care au iesit bine,tine-o tot asa 

assuming I'm a human
What I gotta do to get it through
to you I'm superhuman
Innovative and I'm made of rubber
So that anything you say is ricocheting off of me and it'll glue to you
I'm never stating, more than ever demonstrating
How to give a motherf---in' audience a feeling like it's levitating
Never fading, and I know the haters are forever waiting
For the day that they can say I fell off, they'd be celebrating
Cause I know the way to get 'em motivated
I make elevating music …" - Eminem
Re: [ #Art^Work ] Sm!LeY
#418Cat ai muncit ma la toate alea

ON: Toate avatarele/semnaturile sunt foarte bune. Bravo
ON: Toate avatarele/semnaturile sunt foarte bune. Bravo

Re: [ #Art^Work ] Sm!LeY
#419Foarte frumos, cred ca ai lucrat foarte mult la ele, si multumesc de avatar/semnatura 

























