Re: [Obligatie] Voturi Freakz

#9101
15374.
Imagine
"Uh, sama lamaa duma lamaa you
assuming I'm a human
What I gotta do to get it through
to you I'm superhuman
Innovative and I'm made of rubber
So that anything you say is ricocheting off of me and it'll glue to you
I'm never stating, more than ever demonstrating
How to give a motherf---in' audience a feeling like it's levitating
Never fading, and I know the haters are forever waiting
For the day that they can say I fell off, they'd be celebrating
Cause I know the way to get 'em motivated
I make elevating music …" - Eminem

Re: [Obligatie] Voturi Freakz

#9109
Nume : Ex0H0unD.
Before - > After
Vot : 15381 - > 15382
Voturi Zm.EuropaCs.Ro
Before - > After :
14823 - > 14824~~15075 - > 15076~~15331 - > 15332~~15565 - > 15566
14833 - > 14834~~15088 - > 15089~~15344 - > 15345~~15607 - > 15608
14840 - > 14841~~15122 - > 15123~~15357 - > 15358~~15652 - > 15653
14852 - > 14853~~15139 - > 15140~~15372 - > 15373~~15727 - > 15728
14872 - > 14873~~15152 - > 15153~~15381 - > 15382~~15767 - > 15768
14883 - > 14884~~15173 - > 15174~~15398 - > 15399
14902 - > 14903~~15191 - > 15192~~15411 - > 15412
14919 - > 14920~~15205 - > 15206~~15425 - > 15426
14939 - > 14940~~15219 - > 15220~~15435 - > 15436
14954 - > 14955~~15232 - > 15233~~15447 - > 15448
14972 - > 14973~~15249 - > 15250~~15463 - > 15462
14989 - > 14990~~15264 - > 15265~~15485 - > 15486
15003 - > 15004~~15286 - > 15287~~15518 - > 15519
15031 - > 15032~~15293 - > 15294~~15535 - > 15536
15046 - > 15047~~15314 - > 15315~~15548 - > 15549

Înapoi la “Obligatii Admini/Slot/VIP”

Cine este conectat

Utilizatori răsfoind acest forum: Niciun utilizator înregistrat și 2 vizitatori