Tema: Nature.
Dimensiune: 400x200
Inainte de a va inscrie, cititi regulamentul !
Alte detalii: Succes !
Re: [SOTW] Signature Of The Week 16.03.2015
#5V2 efecte si text

assuming I'm a human
What I gotta do to get it through
to you I'm superhuman
Innovative and I'm made of rubber
So that anything you say is ricocheting off of me and it'll glue to you
I'm never stating, more than ever demonstrating
How to give a motherf---in' audience a feeling like it's levitating
Never fading, and I know the haters are forever waiting
For the day that they can say I fell off, they'd be celebrating
Cause I know the way to get 'em motivated
I make elevating music …" - Eminem
Re: [SOTW] Signature Of The Week 16.03.2015
#6Lucrarea || Arata mai bine


Contact Me.
1.Y!M: denisvancea41@yahoo.com
2.Steam: Hell
3.Ts3: Ts3.EuropaCs.Ro
4.Skype: vancea.denis
5.Forum: PM
2.Steam: Hell
3.Ts3: Ts3.EuropaCs.Ro
4.Skype: vancea.denis
5.Forum: PM
Denis
Re: [SOTW] Signature Of The Week 16.03.2015
#9[bulina]Lucrarea I: 0 Voturi (pRide.)[/bulina]
[bulina]Lucrarea II: 5 Voturi (.LiNkin)[/bulina]
[bulina]Lucrarea III: 1 Vot (Grimmy)[/bulina]
Castigator este .LiNkin
Felicitari !
[bulina]Lucrarea II: 5 Voturi (.LiNkin)[/bulina]
[bulina]Lucrarea III: 1 Vot (Grimmy)[/bulina]
Castigator este .LiNkin
Felicitari !





