Numele celui pe care îl provoci: .Sorin
Tipul provocării ?: User vs designer .
Tema lucrarii: Cars .
Dimensiuni: 150 x 250 .
STOCK / RENDER:
Tipul lucrarii: Avatar .
Timpul competiției: 48h .
Alte precizări ?: -
Re: [Battle] .Sorin
#4vot 1 pt efecte

assuming I'm a human
What I gotta do to get it through
to you I'm superhuman
Innovative and I'm made of rubber
So that anything you say is ricocheting off of me and it'll glue to you
I'm never stating, more than ever demonstrating
How to give a motherf---in' audience a feeling like it's levitating
Never fading, and I know the haters are forever waiting
For the day that they can say I fell off, they'd be celebrating
Cause I know the way to get 'em motivated
I make elevating music …" - Eminem
Re: [Battle] .Sorin
#8Vot1,foarte tare efectul acela cu fumul de la roata+blurul si textul arata mult mai bine.

Re: [Battle] .Sorin
#9Stop Vot
Lucrarea nr. I (.Sorin) - 5 Voturi
Lucrarea nr. II (asdf.) - 0 Voturi
Castigator .Sorin
Felicitari !






