nu ai averageRe: cerere dns
#12
average putine
assuming I'm a human
What I gotta do to get it through
to you I'm superhuman
Innovative and I'm made of rubber
So that anything you say is ricocheting off of me and it'll glue to you
I'm never stating, more than ever demonstrating
How to give a motherf---in' audience a feeling like it's levitating
Never fading, and I know the haters are forever waiting
For the day that they can say I fell off, they'd be celebrating
Cause I know the way to get 'em motivated
I make elevating music …" - Eminem
Re: cerere dns
#13Laleagane e in sine o comunitate,esti pierdut ma.
"Datoria mea a platit-o EL,
Sangele ce-a curs este-al lui IISUS
De blestem,pacat nu mai sunt legat
Fiul a platit,sunt eliberat"
Sangele ce-a curs este-al lui IISUS
De blestem,pacat nu mai sunt legat
Fiul a platit,sunt eliberat"
Re: cerere dns
#16Nu inteleg de ce ai mai mintit in legatura cu average-ul, pana la urma tot ne dadeam seama.
Contra.
Contra.
Re: cerere dns
#17Cerere respinsă.
Contact:
1. Pe forum: PM
2. Skype: europacs (CrYyStI EuropaCs.Ro )
3. FaceBook: Cristi EuropaCs
Disponibilitate : Joi - Duminică (10-22)
Număr de telefon : 0734 750 538
Imp: Dacă nu răspund, lăsa-ți un sms!
1. Pe forum: PM
2. Skype: europacs (CrYyStI EuropaCs.Ro )
3. FaceBook: Cristi EuropaCs
Disponibilitate : Joi - Duminică (10-22)
Număr de telefon : 0734 750 538
Imp: Dacă nu răspund, lăsa-ți un sms!



