Numele de Admin: Farfurie
Voturi: 12415
Voturile mele: 7901, 7908, 8446, 8458, 8486, 8562, 8601, 8621, 8633, 8658, 8675, 8696, 8702, 8733, 8761, 8831, 12311, 12318, 12330, 12347, 12356, 12372, 12385, 12399, 12415
Re: [Obligatie] Voturi Freakz
#6576Vot:12422

assuming I'm a human
What I gotta do to get it through
to you I'm superhuman
Innovative and I'm made of rubber
So that anything you say is ricocheting off of me and it'll glue to you
I'm never stating, more than ever demonstrating
How to give a motherf---in' audience a feeling like it's levitating
Never fading, and I know the haters are forever waiting
For the day that they can say I fell off, they'd be celebrating
Cause I know the way to get 'em motivated
I make elevating music …" - Eminem
Re: [Obligatie] Voturi Freakz
#6577nick: ^Gabi^
vot: 12424
vot: 12424
Re: [Obligatie] Voturi Freakz
#6579Vot: 12426
Ma puteti gasi pe:
Mess:claudiu_filip_02
skype:claudiu.filip7
Sau pe CS:pe serverul ZM.EUROPACS.RO cu numele de CwDyTza
Mess:claudiu_filip_02
skype:claudiu.filip7
Sau pe CS:pe serverul ZM.EUROPACS.RO cu numele de CwDyTza







