Cerere adăugare warn TheVenomKiller

#1
Numele tau de pe forum:GEmanuel
Numele celui reclamat de pe forum:The_venom_killer
Data si ora:azi
Motivul pentru care trebuie sa primeasca warn:2x post
Dovada:
http://www.europacs.ro/forum/viewtopic. ... 02&t=29729
Imagine
"Uh, sama lamaa duma lamaa you
assuming I'm a human
What I gotta do to get it through
to you I'm superhuman
Innovative and I'm made of rubber
So that anything you say is ricocheting off of me and it'll glue to you
I'm never stating, more than ever demonstrating
How to give a motherf---in' audience a feeling like it's levitating
Never fading, and I know the haters are forever waiting
For the day that they can say I fell off, they'd be celebrating
Cause I know the way to get 'em motivated
I make elevating music …" - Eminem
Încuiat

Înapoi la “Cerere Adaugare Warn”

Cine este conectat

Utilizatori răsfoind acest forum: Niciun utilizator înregistrat și 4 vizitatori