ACESTA ESTE BAN-list-ul meu
Numele tau de Admin:
Gradul detinut:
Numele celui banat:
Motivul banarii:
IP ul celui banat:
Dovada:
Re: [Ban-List] fantomm
#2Numele tau de Admin:[EuropaCs]
Gradul detinut:Helper
Numele celui banat:Adytzuu
Motivul banarii:no ss
IP ul celui banat:86.125.243.101
Dovada:
Gradul detinut:Helper
Numele celui banat:Adytzuu
Motivul banarii:no ss
IP ul celui banat:86.125.243.101
Dovada:
Cs.EuropaCs.Ro
Re: [Ban-List] fantomm
#3Numele tau de Admin:[EuropaCs] fantomm
Gradul detinut:Helper
Numele celui banat:Naruto
Motivul banarii:No ss
IP ul celui banat:86.104.73.71
Dovada:
Gradul detinut:Helper
Numele celui banat:Naruto
Motivul banarii:No ss
IP ul celui banat:86.104.73.71
Dovada:
Cs.EuropaCs.Ro
Re: [Ban-List] fantomm
#4
A primit remove !
My momma told me - one day I'ma grow up big and I'ma be a king
And my poppa told me - It's ok to sing when shit hurts
Don't forget your dreams cuz' they'll get you through this
So called life,they call living but I call it strange and I bet I'll do it
Cuz' I'm on my way and strong enough that I can shake the pain
MACKLEMORE
'I don`t cotrol life, but i control how i react to it'
