Re: [Obligatie] Voturi Freakz
#518410772
____
____
M Is For MichAeL = 10666 - 10695 - 10721 - 10743 - 10772 - 10793 - 10816 - 10843 - 10915 - 10957 - 11001 - 11051 - 11125 - 11229 - 11336
Re: [Obligatie] Voturi Freakz
#5185Vot:10774
The reason people find it so hard to be happy is that they always see the past better than it was, the present worse than it is, and the future less resolved than it will be.
Respectă si vei fi respectat!
Respectă si vei fi respectat!
Re: [Obligatie] Voturi Freakz
#5189Nume admin:GEmanuel
Votul:10780
Votul:10780

assuming I'm a human
What I gotta do to get it through
to you I'm superhuman
Innovative and I'm made of rubber
So that anything you say is ricocheting off of me and it'll glue to you
I'm never stating, more than ever demonstrating
How to give a motherf---in' audience a feeling like it's levitating
Never fading, and I know the haters are forever waiting
For the day that they can say I fell off, they'd be celebrating
Cause I know the way to get 'em motivated
I make elevating music …" - Eminem






