"Uh, sama lamaa duma lamaa you assuming I'm a human What I gotta do to get it through to you I'm superhuman Innovative and I'm made of rubber So that anything you say is ricocheting off of me and it'll glue to you I'm never stating, more than ever demonstrating How to give a motherf---in' audience a feeling like it's levitating Never fading, andI know the haters are forever waiting For the day that they can say I fell off,they'd be celebrating Cause I know the way to get 'em motivated I make elevating music …" - Eminem
Aooooleu ce-s cu creatiile astea ma ? ) o sa dau de data asta vina pe stock, sper sa nu gresesc.
Sa vedem, v1 prea mult blur, nici macar putin sharpen sa se vada cat de cat, textul nici un efect, doar culoarea si atat
v2 e frumoasa, claritate mai buna, doar ca acel text ... merg totusi pe v2.