Re: Artwork MadArt
#282Imi place smudge-ul maestroo 

assuming I'm a human
What I gotta do to get it through
to you I'm superhuman
Innovative and I'm made of rubber
So that anything you say is ricocheting off of me and it'll glue to you
I'm never stating, more than ever demonstrating
How to give a motherf---in' audience a feeling like it's levitating
Never fading, and I know the haters are forever waiting
For the day that they can say I fell off, they'd be celebrating
Cause I know the way to get 'em motivated
I make elevating music …" - Eminem
Re: Artwork MadArt
#283Cum ţi-am spus . Cel mai bun text de când lucrezi
Smudge-ul e bestial .
Făceam şi eu ceva de genu parcă ?
Eu îi mai dădeam puţină lumină sus şi jos
Designer EuropaCs Community

Re: Artwork MadArt
#284Aoleu ce tare e, bravo ba, respect maxim.

Ăştia care-ascultă rap acasă n-ascultă "Guess who"
Re: Artwork MadArt
#285
https://SecreLocal.com - Mia Kayla Judy Blooms Bamby Belle Sofia - No Selfie - Anonymous Adult Dating - Cam Chat Private Lady
Re: Artwork MadArt
#287Misto,dar e putin mono
...beton textu 

2. Daca nu poti sta langa o persoana la rau,nu ai dreptul sa stai langa ea la bine!
3. Iubirea este viata,daca nu iubesti nu poti sa zici ca traiesti!
4. Nu vinde ieftin o prietenie veche,deoarece vei plati scump pentru una noua!
5. Ai fi puternic inseamna a face pe cineva cu inima franta sa zambeasca chiar si atunci cand sufletul tau este ranit!
Re: Artwork MadArt
#288Ti-a iesit beton,sigur ai fii castigat :3

assuming I'm a human
What I gotta do to get it through
to you I'm superhuman
Innovative and I'm made of rubber
So that anything you say is ricocheting off of me and it'll glue to you
I'm never stating, more than ever demonstrating
How to give a motherf---in' audience a feeling like it's levitating
Never fading, and I know the haters are forever waiting
For the day that they can say I fell off, they'd be celebrating
Cause I know the way to get 'em motivated
I make elevating music …" - Eminem
Re: Artwork MadArt
#290Chestia e ca nu e nici un efect 
E doar renderul , un background negru si 1 c4d
In rest sunt linii de contur
E doar renderul , un background negru si 1 c4d
In rest sunt linii de contur
https://SecreLocal.com - Mia Kayla Judy Blooms Bamby Belle Sofia - No Selfie - Anonymous Adult Dating - Cam Chat Private Lady



