Re: [Creations] DarkShadow2

#272
Daca tot nu-ti pasa de text , ai putea sa-l pui in colt un text secundar visitor/wendy de 10px sau 04b03 de 8 px ... in rest bluru nu e rau , ceva pe render ?
Imagine
Imagine

Re: [Creations] DarkShadow2

#275
Imagine
Pentru Adi si Kira

Adi e ursuletul iar Kira tipa blonda :))))
Imagine
"Uh, sama lamaa duma lamaa you
assuming I'm a human
What I gotta do to get it through
to you I'm superhuman
Innovative and I'm made of rubber
So that anything you say is ricocheting off of me and it'll glue to you
I'm never stating, more than ever demonstrating
How to give a motherf---in' audience a feeling like it's levitating
Never fading, and I know the haters are forever waiting
For the day that they can say I fell off, they'd be celebrating
Cause I know the way to get 'em motivated
I make elevating music …" - Eminem

Re: [Creations] DarkShadow2

#279
Urate efecte
Intradevar mergea un border
Mergea si un text
Adi. « Lun Noi 16, 2015 4:40 pm » qFanta este fondatorul !
Adi. « Lun Noi 16, 2015 4:40 pm » qFanta e boss

Detinator Metin2
[OwN]Adrian

Înapoi la “Creatii 2D & 3D”

Cine este conectat

Utilizatori răsfoind acest forum: Niciun utilizator înregistrat și 2 vizitatori